To become a banker in the game BitLife, the player’s character will likely need to complete the following steps:
- Obtain a high school diploma: The player’s character will need to graduate high school before they can pursue higher education or a career.
- Get a college degree: In order to become a banker, the player’s character will likely need to have a college degree in finance, economics, or a related field.
- Get relevant experience: It’s important to have experience in the finance industry before becoming a banker. You can gain experience by starting as a teller or working in a similar role before becoming a banker.
- Apply for a job: Once the player’s character has the necessary education and experience, they can apply for a job as a banker at a bank or other financial institution.
- Work hard and advance: Once the player’s character is working as a banker, they can work hard and build a good reputation to advance in their career.
It’s also important to have good mental and physical health, as well as a good reputation and relationships to increase the chances of getting the job and advancing in the career.
Additionally, as a banker, you will have to face situations such as dealing with frauds and financial crisis, having to lay off employees during hard times, dealing with difficult clients and making important decisions that will affect the bank and its clients.