In BitLife, a virtual life simulation game, there is no specific career path to becoming a Carpenter. However, you can increase your chances of becoming one by following these steps:
- Start off in a rural area: Starting your virtual life in a rural area increases your chances of becoming a Carpenter later in the game.
- Choose a career in manual labor: After completing your education, choose a career in manual labor, such as a construction worker or factory worker, to increase your chances of becoming a Carpenter later in the game.
- Take carpentry classes: Once you reach high school, you can take classes in carpentry. This will increase your chances of becoming a Carpenter later in the game.
- Be patient: Becoming a Carpenter in BitLife takes time and patience. Keep playing and eventually, you will get the opportunity to become one.
- Learn the Skills: You can also learn carpentry skills by working on DIY projects in your free time.
Note that Carpenter is not available as a career in the game, and the game mechanics can change in future updates.