In the mobile game BitLife, you can become a cashier by working your way up through the retail industry. Here are the steps you can take to become a cashier in the game:
- Start a new life and choose a job in retail. This can be done by selecting “Career” from the main menu, then choosing “Retail” as your starting job.
- Work hard and improve your skills. You can do this by going to the “Career” menu and selecting “Work Hard” or “Study”. Improving your skills will increase your chances of getting promoted.
- Wait for a promotion. As you progress in your retail career, you may be offered a promotion to a higher position, such as a cashier.
- Accept the promotion. Once you are offered the promotion, select “Accept” to become a cashier.
- Keep working hard and saving money. As a cashier, you will have the opportunity to save money and work your way up to higher-paying positions in the retail industry.
It’s important to note that the game is randomly generated and you may or may not get the opportunity to become a cashier, depending on the choices you make in the game.