In the mobile game BitLife, becoming a cat behavior consultant may not be an option as it is not one of the jobs that is available in the game. BitLife offers a wide range of careers and jobs to choose from, but it doesn’t offer all jobs that exist in the real world.
However, you can still achieve a career in animal-related fields, such as becoming a veterinarian or a zookeeper.
- Start a new life and choose a job in the animal care field. This can be done by selecting “Career” from the main menu, then choosing “Veterinarian” or “Zookeeper” as your starting job.
- Work hard and improve your skills. You can do this by going to the “Career” menu and selecting “Work Hard” or “Study”. Improving your skills will increase your chances of getting promoted.
- Wait for a promotion. As you progress in your animal care career, you may be offered a promotion to a higher position.
- Accept the promotion. Once you are offered the promotion, select “Accept” to advance in your career.
- Keep working hard and saving money. As you progress in your animal care career, you may have the opportunity to specialize in certain areas such as behavior modification.
It’s important to note that the game is randomly generated and you may or may not get the opportunity to specialize in a specific area of animal care, depending on the choices you make in the game.