In the BitLife game, you can become a construction worker by pursuing a career in construction and working your way up through the ranks. Here are some steps you can take to work towards becoming a construction worker:
- Start by going to high school and choosing a vocational trade school. Make sure to maintain good grades throughout your studies.
- Once you graduate, try to get a job as a construction worker. Work hard, get good evaluations and try to get promoted to a higher position.
- After gaining some experience as a construction worker, you can apply to become a construction foreman or a supervisor.
- As a foreman or supervisor, you will need to keep a good reputation, get good evaluations and maintain good grades.
- Once you have gained enough experience, you can apply for the position of construction manager or a site manager
- Keep working hard, get good evaluations and maintain good grades, and you will be able to move up in the ranks and become a construction worker
It’s important to note that this is just one possible path in the game, and your success in becoming a construction worker will also depend on random events and other factors.