In the mobile game BitLife, you can become a Detective by first working your way through the education system and then choosing the law enforcement career path. You can do this by going to the “Career” section of the game and selecting “Law Enforcement” as your profession. After working your way up the ranks, you can eventually become a detective.
It’s important to note that becoming a detective in the game is based on your character’s skills and qualifications. You will need to focus on building your intelligence and logic skill to increase your chances of being promoted to a detective position.
Here are some tips for becoming a detective in BitLife:
- Focus on your education: In order to become a detective, you will need to have a good education. Make sure to attend school and strive for high grades.
- Build your intelligence and logic skills: Once you have completed your education, focus on building your intelligence and logic skills. These will be important for passing the detective exam and for success in the job.
- Start your career in law enforcement: After completing your education, start your career in law enforcement. You can do this by going to the “Career” section of the game and selecting “Law Enforcement” as your profession.
- Work your way up the ranks: Once you have started your career in law enforcement, work your way up the ranks. Focus on building your skills and qualifications to increase your chances of being promoted to a detective position.
- Be persistent: Becoming a detective in BitLife is not easy and may take several in-game years. Be persistent and keep working towards your goal.
- Keep your character healthy and happy: As with any career, a healthy and happy character will perform better than an unhealthy or unhappy one, so make sure to keep your character happy and healthy.
- Take the detective exam: Once you are ready, take the detective exam. This will open the detective career path for you.
- Be prepared to handle crime investigations and make arrests: Once you become a detective, you’ll be responsible for solving crimes and making arrests. Be prepared to handle these tasks with the best of your abilities.