In BitLife, a mobile game, to become a Fashion Designer, you will need to start a new life and make choices that lead you to a career in the fashion industry. Here are the steps you can take to become a Fashion Designer in the game:
- Start a new life and work hard in school to get good grades.
- After graduating high school, go to college and study fashion design or a related field such as textiles or clothing design.
- Look for internships or entry-level jobs in the fashion industry while in college or after graduation to gain experience and make industry connections.
- Once you have the experience, look for jobs in the fashion industry as a fashion designer or assistant designer.
- Keep working hard and taking on new responsibilities to move up the career ladder and become a lead designer or creative director.
Keep in mind that the game’s version or updates may affect the steps, but this is a general idea of how to pursue this career in the game.