As a Baggage Handler in BitLife, your main job will be to load and unload luggage from airplanes. This typically involves moving bags from the terminal to the aircraft and vice versa, as well as loading them into the cargo hold. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all bags are properly tagged and loaded in the correct location.
To progress in your career as a baggage handler in BitLife, you will need to work hard and gain experience. This may involve taking on additional responsibilities, such as handling dangerous or fragile cargo, or working on larger planes. You may also have the opportunity to take on supervisory or management roles, which will require additional training and qualifications.
It’s also important to note that the game also allows you to retire, or even get fired or laid off due to downsizing. It’s up to the player to make the choices that will lead to a successful career as a baggage handler in BitLife.
To become a baggage handler in BitLife, a text-based life simulator game, you will need to follow these steps:
- Start a new game and create a character.
- Focus on getting good grades in school.
- After graduating, go to college and study Aviation or Airport Management.
- Look for a job as a baggage handler in the airport.
- Work your way up the ranks by gaining experience and improving your skills.
- Keep working as a baggage handler, or try to get promoted to a higher position such as supervisor or manager.
It’s important to note that becoming a baggage handler in BitLife is not guaranteed or a certain outcome, as the game is a randomly generated events base and the player has a degree of control over the choices of the character.