In BitLife, a mobile game, to become a Financial Advisor, you will need to start a new life and make choices that lead you to a career in the finance industry. Here are the steps you can take to become a Financial Advisor in the game:
- Start a new life and work hard in school to get good grades.
- After graduating high school, go to college and study a finance-related field such as accounting, economics, or business management.
- Look for internships or entry-level jobs in the finance industry while in college or after graduation to gain experience and make industry connections.
- Once you have the experience, look for jobs as a financial analyst or trainee financial advisor.
- Get a certification as a financial advisor, such as CFP (Certified Financial Planner) or CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst).
- Look for a job as a financial advisor or start your own financial advising practice.
Keep in mind that the game’s version or updates may affect the steps, but this is a general idea of how to pursue this career in the game.