The Death Note Challenge in BitLife is a player-created challenge that involves using the in-game Death Note feature to kill off specific characters in the game.
To complete the Death Note Challenge, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Start a new game in BitLife and make sure to select the “Death Note” option when prompted.
- Create a list of characters that you need to kill off in the game, this list can include people you know, celebrities, or fictional characters.
- Play through the game, making decisions that will lead your character to interact with the people on your list.
- When you encounter a character on your list, use the Death Note feature to kill them off.
- Continue playing the game and repeating the process until you’ve killed off all the characters on your list.
- You can also add other rules to the challenge like an age limit, or a specific way of death.
Also, to complete Death Note Challenge, you will need to achieve the following objectives.
- Be born a male in Japan
- Have 100% Smarts and Looks
- Become a detective
- Make a coworker your Enemy, then your Friend
- Murder more than ten people
It’s worth noting that the Death Note feature in BitLife is a controversial one and is not for everyone. It’s also important to remember that some players may find it disturbing and it’s up to you to decide if you want to use it or not.