To complete the Full-Time Part-Time Challenge in BitLife, you will need to start a new life and choose a character who is a high school student. Then, you will need to make choices that will lead your character to hold down both a full-time job and a part-time job simultaneously.
Here are some steps you can take:
- As soon as you start your new life, apply for a part-time job at a retail store or fast food restaurant.
- Work hard at your part-time job and try to get promoted to a higher position or a higher paying job.
- Once your character graduates from high school, apply for a full-time job in a different field.
- Try to balance your time between your full-time and part-time jobs by setting your priorities.
- Don’t forget to take care of your health and relationships while working.
- Keep working both jobs until you reach age 60.
To complete the Full-Time Part-Time in BitLife, players will need to achieve the following main objectives:
- Work 10+ Freelance Gigs in high school.
- Never hold a full-time job.
- Work 40+ hours in part-time jobs after high school.
- Purchase a mansion.
- Purchase a yacht.
Note that this is just one way to complete the challenge, and there are many possible paths you can take to achieve it.