The “Lucrative Lexicon” challenge in Bitlife requires players to achieve high levels of education and literacy, as well as earn a large amount of money through writing. If you’re looking to complete this challenge, here are some tips to help you along the way.
- Start Early: In order to complete the “Lucrative Lexicon” challenge, you need to start working on your education early on in the game. Focus on studying hard and getting good grades in school, and consider going to university to earn a higher degree.
- Improve Your Writing Skills: In order to earn money through writing, you need to have excellent writing skills. Practice writing whenever you can, whether it’s through a journal, blog, or other medium. You can also take writing courses to improve your skills.
- Get a Job in Writing: Once you have good writing skills, start looking for writing jobs. You can work for a magazine, newspaper, or website, or even write your own books. Look for jobs that pay well and offer opportunities for growth.
- Build Your Reputation: To earn more money as a writer, you need to build your reputation in the industry. Start by submitting articles or stories to publications and building a portfolio of your work. You can also network with other writers and industry professionals to get your name out there.
- Invest in Yourself: As you start earning money as a writer, consider investing in yourself by taking courses, attending conferences, or even hiring an editor or writing coach to help you improve your skills.
- Keep Track of Your Finances: Finally, it’s important to keep track of your finances to make sure you’re on track to earning a lot of money. Consider investing in stocks or other investments to help grow your wealth.
Also, to complete Lucrative Lexicon Challenge, you will need to achieve the following objectives:
- Read the Dictionary
- Become a Famous Author
- Write more than two best-selling books
- Write adult fiction
- Write a viral Facebook blog post
By following these tips, you can work towards completing the “Lucrative Lexicon” challenge in Bitlife. Remember, it takes hard work and dedication to achieve high levels of education and success in the writing industry, but with perseverance, you can achieve your goals and complete the challenge.