The Dark Knight Challenge in BitLife is a player-created challenge that involves starting a new life and becoming a vigilante like the comic book character Batman.
Here are some steps you can take to complete the challenge:
- Start a new life and choose a character who is a high school student.
- Focus on getting good grades in school and in particular, physical education and self-defense classes
- Once you graduate from high school, try to acquire wealth, either by inheriting or creating your own business.
- Use your wealth to acquire gadgets, weapons and training to fight crime.
- Once you are equipped and ready, start fighting crime in your city, try to avoid getting arrested, and also make sure to keep your identity secret
- Keep playing the game and fighting crime until you reach the age of 60 and complete the challenge.
To complete The Dark Knight Challenge in BitLife, players will need to achieve the following main objectives:
- Be a male
- Live in New York
- Become a CEO
- Own a haunted Victorian home
- Own a Lamborghini and a helicopter
- Achieve multiple black belts
It’s important to note that this challenge can be difficult to complete and may take multiple attempts. Also, the game’s events and choices can be random, so it’s important to make the best decisions based on the information available to you.