The “Dirty Jobs Challenge” in Bitlife is a user-generated challenge where players must work in a certain number of dirty jobs throughout their virtual life. These jobs are typically low-paying and may be considered undesirable or demeaning, such as janitor, garbage collector, or sewer inspector.
To complete the challenge, you will need to:
- Start the game and age your character until they are 18 or older.
- Go to the “Career” section and apply for various dirty jobs
- Keep working in dirty jobs until you have reached the number of jobs specified by the challenge.
- Once you have completed the challenge, you will be rewarded with an achievement and possibly some in-game currency or other rewards.
Also, to complete The Dirty Jobs Challenge in BitLife, you will need to achieve the following objectives.
- Become a Lawyer for more than ten years
- Become a Porta Potty Pumper for more than ten years
- Become a Plumber for more than ten years
- Become a Roadkill Remover for more than ten years
- Become a Porn Set Janitor for more than ten years
Keep in mind that the number of jobs required can vary depending on the challenge and the player is the one who sets the rules so it could be different for each player.