The Dog House Challenge in BitLife is a task where the player has to breed and raise 10 generations of champion show dogs.
To complete the Dog House Challenge in BitLife, you will need to:
- Start a new game and select “Dog” as your first pet.
- Raise your dog to be a champion show dog by training it and entering it in competitions.
- Once your dog becomes a champion, breed it and raise the puppies to be champion show dogs as well.
- Keep breeding and raising champion show dogs for at least 10 generations.
- Once you have 10 generations of champion show dogs, the challenge will be complete and you will be rewarded with a trophy.
Here’s a look at the requirements to completing the Dog House Challenge:
- Start a first-generation life
- Own 26 alive dogs from the shelter
- Start each dog’s name with a different letter of the alphabet
Note: You have to have patience and time to achieve this goal.