The “Generous Boss Challenge” in BitLife is a user-generated challenge where players must play as a character who is a boss of a company and have to be generous to the employees, by giving them high salary, bonuses, benefits and etc.
To complete the challenge, you will need to:
- Start the game and create a new character.
- Go to the career section and apply for a job as a boss of a company.
- As you become the boss make sure to give your employees high salary, bonuses, benefits and etc.
- Keep being a generous boss throughout your virtual life, and make sure that your employees are happy.
- Complete the challenge by reaching old age as a generous boss.
Also, to complete The Generous Boss Challenge, you will need to achieve the following objectives.
- Own a company with more than 20 facilities
- Own a company that sells more than five products
- Give employees more than $250k in bonuses
- Pay your employees the Big Bucks for over ten years
- Have a salary of less than $100k for over ten years.
It’s important to note that this challenge is largely dependent on the player’s interpretation of what it means to be a generous boss, and the rules of the challenge could vary from player to player.