The “Globetrotter Challenge” in BitLife is a user-generated challenge where players must play as a character who travels to as many countries as possible throughout their virtual life.
To complete the challenge, you will need to:
- Start the game and create a new character.
- When you are able to travel, go to the “Travel” section and visit as many countries as possible.
- Keep traveling to different countries throughout your virtual life
- Complete the challenge by reaching old age and have visited as many countries as possible.
Also, to complete The “Globetrotter Challenge, you will need to achieve the following objectives.
- Set foot in 30+ Countries
- Have lovers from 8+ Countries
- Emigrate 8+ Times
- Own 5+ Aircraft
- Own 5+ Watercraft
It’s important to note that the number of countries required to visit can vary depending on the challenge, and the player is the one who sets the rules so it could be different for each player. Also, traveling in the game requires money, so you have to have a good financial situation to be able to afford traveling and complete the challenge.