The Mischief Managed Challenge in BitLife is a player-created challenge that involves starting a new life and trying to cause as much chaos and mischief as possible without getting arrested or killed.
Here are some steps you can take to complete the challenge:
- Start a new life and choose a character who is a high school student.
- Try to cause mischief in school by skipping classes, getting into fights, and causing disruptions.
- Once you graduate from high school, try to find ways to cause mischief in your community, such as vandalizing property, stealing, or starting fights.
- Make sure to avoid getting arrested, as getting caught will end the challenge.
- Keep playing the game and causing mischief until you reach the age of 60 and complete the challenge.
To complete the Mischief Managed Challenge in BitLife, players will need to achieve the following main objectives:
- Insult your school principal or headmaster
- Pirate 10+ porches before age 12
- Mess with 5+ classmates
- Engage in mischief 5+ times
- Break out of juvie
It’s important to note that this challenge can be difficult to complete and may take multiple attempts. Also, the game’s events and choices can be random, so it’s important to make the best decisions based on the information available to you. And, causing mischief can lead to negative consequences in the game, like getting arrested, bullied, or losing your job.