The Monopoly Challenge in BitLife is a player-created challenge that involves starting a new life and trying to acquire as much wealth and property as possible, similar to the board game Monopoly.
Here are some steps you can take to complete the challenge:
- Start a new life and choose a character who is a high school student.
- Try to get good grades in school and focus on business or finance-related classes.
- Once you graduate from high school, apply to and attend a prestigious university and study business, finance, or real estate.
- Once you graduate, try to get a job in a high-paying field, such as finance or real estate.
- Use your income to invest in stocks, properties, and businesses.
- Keep playing the game and acquiring wealth and properties until you have the majority of them in your city and complete the challenge.
To complete The Monopoly Challenge in BitLife also players will need to achieve the following main objectives:
- Start a first-generation life
- Own 1 palace
- Own 2 castles
- Own 3 haunted houses
- Own 5 log cabins
- Own 10 townhomes
It’s important to note that this challenge can be difficult to complete and may take multiple attempts. Also, the game’s events and choices can be random, so it’s important to make the best decisions based on the information available to you. Also, you can use various in-game real estate options like houses, apartment, mall, etc.