The Wall Street Wolf Challenge in BitLife is a task where the player has to amass a certain amount of wealth through various financial transactions and investments.
To complete the Wall Street Wolf Challenge, players will need to:
- Start by working hard and saving money in your early years.
- Invest in the stock market by using the “Invest” option in the “Finance” menu.
- As you earn more money, you can invest in bigger and more profitable opportunities, such as real estate and businesses.
- Keep track of your net worth by visiting the “Finance” menu regularly.
- Once your net worth reaches a certain amount, the challenge will be complete and you will be rewarded with a trophy.
The amount required to complete the challenge may vary based on the game version.
It’s worth noting that in real life, stock market investments are risky and one should do proper research before investing and also diversify investments.
To complete the Wall Street Wolf Challenge in BitLife, players will need to achieve the following main objectives:
- Become a stockbroker
- Build a bank balance of $22 million
- Develop an addiction
- Contract 4+ different sexually transmitted diseases
- Purchase and sink a yacht
- Server 2+ years in prison