The “Wet N Wild” challenge in Bitlife requires you to have a high level of happiness, as well as a few specific accomplishments. Here’s how to complete the challenge:
- Have high happiness: Your happiness meter needs to be at least 90% to complete this challenge. You can increase your happiness by engaging in activities that you enjoy, such as spending time with friends and family, going on vacations, or pursuing hobbies.
- Go on a water park vacation: You need to go on a water park vacation at least once during your lifetime. You can do this by going to the Activities tab and selecting the “Vacation” option. From there, you can select a location with a water park and plan your trip.
- Go on a waterslide ride: During your water park vacation, you need to ride on a waterslide at least once. You can do this by selecting the water park and then choosing the waterslide option.
- Win a water balloon fight: You need to win a water balloon fight against someone. You can initiate a water balloon fight by interacting with a friend or family member and selecting the “Fight” option. Then, choose the water balloon option to start the fight.
- Own a pool: You need to own a pool at some point in your life. You can do this by purchasing a property with a pool or by building one on your own property.
- Have a pool party: You need to throw a pool party at your own pool. You can do this by interacting with your friends or family members and selecting the “Party” option. Then, choose the pool party option.
Also, to complete Wet N Wild Challenge, you will need to achieve the following objectives:
- The person needs to be born a lady in Florida
- After that, the person needs to become a water slide tester for twenty-plus years
- Need to sleep with 20+ male
- The person should have 15+ kids
- Last but not least, Party 20+ times after completing the age of fifty
Once you have completed all of these requirements, you will have completed the “Wet N Wild” challenge in Bitlife. Good luck!