The World BitCup Challenge in BitLife is a player-created challenge that involves becoming a professional football/soccer player, and winning the World Cup with your country.
To complete the World BitCup Challenge, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Start a new game in BitLife, and make sure to select “Athletics” as your main focus.
- Play through the game, making decisions that will lead your character to become a professional football/soccer player.
- Join your country’s national team and work hard to improve your skills.
- Participate in the World Cup Qualifiers and try to qualify for the final tournament.
- Once you are in the World Cup final tournament, play your best and try to lead your team to victory.
- You can also add other rules to the challenge, such as only playing for a certain country, winning other trophies, etc.
Also, to complete World BitCup Challenge, you will need to achieve the following objectives.
- Become the captain of your high school’s soccer team
- Become a professional soccer player
- Earn a Ballon d’Or award
- Win 3+ championships
- Pass a doping test
It’s worth noting that the World BitCup Challenge in BitLife is a challenging one and it will require you to have a lot of patience and determination to complete it. Additionally, it’s up to you to decide if you want to pursue this challenge or not.