To check if the Anime Club is available in BitLife and join it, follow these steps:
- Open BitLife: Launch the BitLife app on your device.
- Start a new life: Begin a new life or continue with an existing character.
- Age up: Progress through the character’s life by tapping the “Age” button located in the lower right corner of the screen. Continue aging until you reach an appropriate age for joining clubs or extracurricular activities.
- Look for clubs: Once you’ve reached the appropriate age, tap on the “Activities” tab in the bottom menu.
- Join a club: Within the Activities tab, there may be an option to join clubs or extracurricular activities. Look for an “Anime Club” or any similar club related to anime or Japanese culture. If it is available, select it to join.
- Participate in club activities: After joining the Anime Club, you may have opportunities to participate in club activities, events, or discussions. Engage with these activities to further immerse yourself in the anime culture within the game.
If you don’t see an Anime Club or a similar club related to anime, it means that the feature may not be available yet or was not introduced in the game up until my knowledge cutoff in September 2021.
Please keep in mind that the information provided is based on the state of BitLife as of September 2021, and new updates and features may have been added since then. Make sure to check the game for the latest updates to see if an Anime Club or similar feature has been included.